1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
the mummy, the mummy returns, the mahjong movie with andy, red dragon, fight club to name a few. oh they said name one hehe
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
the only movie i can think of that i saw more than once in the movie theatre is monster inc. the birdie beginning isnt as funny the second time around tho :P
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Male: Edward Norton. for pretty obvious reasons... haha well i guess i'll explain why i like him so much. he's just such a good actor. by a look/expression you can read what his character is thinking. it's pretty awesome. anyway i havent missed one movie of his yet. i'm planning to watch his new one soon. and even if i missed it in the theatre, i would DEFINITELY buy the dvd.
Female: Rachel Weisz. i really like watching her. but i dont collect her dvds :P
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Colin Farrell. i really dislike the way he looks and the way he acts. >_< bleh
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
all the movies i see over 10 times hahaha
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
chicago. moulin rouge
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
moulin rouge. haha you must've seen it coming :P
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
amelie. fight club.
9. Name a movie that you own.
i have all the movies i've mentioned so far... plus more. i'm a collector
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
you got me there. i can name a few actors/actresses that i was surprised by their singing... but not the other way around haha. i'm not counting any chinese singers/actors bc i cant tell which is first haha
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
nope. i wish i did. does the imax count? hehehehe
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
painted veil. edward norton's newest movie out! and eragon. is the dvd out yet?
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
yes, dark city. i went in with like 6 people. when i was like "WTF?" with this movie, i looked over to get someone to confirm my thinking and more than half the party was asleep haha so i talked to the only one who was up and we agreed to sneak into another movie. we ended up waking everyone and sneaked into another theatre in pairs lol
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
oh i dont admit to crying over movies haha
only if it's kettled... which you can only get in century. otherwise, nachos please! dont forget the jalapenos!
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
not as often as i used to. for one semester when carlos and i had every class together (N years ago). we would have a few hours of break in between classes and we'll bus to 1000 to go watch a movie HAHA i watched a lot of movies then. now it's just a lot of netflixing, even tho i dont have an account haha
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
zodiac. why did they have to show him stabbing her!?! that image is still in my head o__O i could feel the pain >_< i think that's way worse than seeing someone get shot.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
i like the mystery kinds. be it drama, comedy, whatever. you know like solving crimes :D as long as it's not really SCARY and BLOODY. altho i guess romantic comedy isnt that bad either :P ok ok chick flicks.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's some chinese movie. my parents would bring my brother and i (my sister wasnt born yet) to this chinese movie theatre in chinatown (near ABC) pretty often when we were young. the place is closed now. to be honest, i remember being there but dont remember what i watched...
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
this daniel wu movie... about him being gay. i couldnt finish watching it. it was really bad. bad plot and all. i dunno how such a good looking guy can be in such bad movies. he's in a few bad movies! like that princess D one with edison.... uh......
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
harold and kumar goes to white castle haha it was pretty weird but i liked it
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
i know it's dumb but sixth sense haunted me for quite awhile. it's not really about the scary parts of the movie (even tho they did scary me) but the thought that they are EVERYWHERE scares the crap out of me. *shivers* like if i go to the bathroom, that little boy with the hole in his head could pass by me anytime! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even tho i dont pee with the door open LOL)
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
it's hard to list the FUNNIEST movie i've EVER seen. but the most recent one i remember laughing at would be lyrics and music. that was pretty entertaining for me.
well it looks like i dont follow directions. i kept giving more than one :P