whoo hoo! i'm finally home! then i'm off to snowboard in a few hours! and what do i do? i dont repack, i do a survey! haha it's my form of relaxation. (also we took two cars and my luggage is in the other car! who's not back yet). i love these kind of yearly surveys! hehe
as christine said, 2007 seriously flew by. i think that it really has to do with the fact that we're getting older haha
i'll update about my trips when i come back... uh... yeah... i also have to do videos~ gah.
1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
there were a lot of changes. but i believe everything happens for a good reason ... so yes?
2) What were your favorite moments of the year?
all my trips were fun and memorable! i have a lot of memorable moments!!
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
the break up
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
5) Who were you with?
eric, alan and calvin
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
i was in LA
7) Who will you be with?
i was with my family and their friends
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2007?
i seriously dont recall making one hahahaha
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
- find a bf before chinese new years. HAHAHA! (ask me why if you wanna know)
- be able to climb a 5.10b clean
- eat healthier
- get in better shape/exercise more
- make more friends who are fun and makes me happy
- strengthen the friendships i treasure
- stop multitasking while i drive
- get to work on time and not a few mins late... everyday
10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
i fell out of love
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
i dont think so. maybe
13) Are you still in love with them?
he'll always have a special place in my heart
14) You regret it?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
a relationship ended.
16) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
yes!! and i'm so happy that i did with all of them!
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
Favorite? What are we, 5? lol <-- haha good one
18) What was your favorite month of 2007?
i guess aug bc it's my bday? ahah
19) Did you travel outside of your country of residence in 2007?
technically no as i was already out of the country when it rang
20) How many different states/provinces did you travel to in 2007?
uh.......... let's see....... CA, MA, NY, NV, MI, IL, IN, OH... i think that's it... i guess you can count HK too since i was there in 2007 lol
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
not physically :/
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
yes. of course. but it happens
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?
dude. i'm too indecisive for these kind of questions
24) What was your favorite song from 2007?
uh... read above
25) What was your favorite record from 2007?
duh! m5's 2nd album, It Won't Be Soon Before Long!
26) How many concerts/shows did you see in 2007?
shit man. you're asking the wrong person. i go to shows for a living... i sometimes go to 3 - 4 concerts in a week. i say... if i have to guess... around 10... prob...
27) Did you have a favorite concert/show in 2007?
haha i think all the shows i went to on the IWBSBL tour were awesome.
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
naw way man. not my thing :P
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
never did drugs
30) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
no. wait. yeah, no.
31) Did you break the law?
if you consider taking a non-activated/no balance gift card from a store without going through the check out as shoplifting...
32) What was the best compliment someone say to you in 2007?
i've had a few. :P "you're a very very thoughtful person" "your costume's sensual, not slutty" LOL! "you have a cool vibe, you remind me of mika" "you looked smart but you really showed it tonight"
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
uh. i try not to remember lies :P (aka i dont recall one)
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
If I did, it wasn't intentional. <-- ditto
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
36) How much money did you spend in 2007?
you really dont want to know... :/ i actually dont really know...
37) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
when i got complimented by bob carmichael and some of m5 crews
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
the only one i can think of at the moment is asking teal to sign heather's card. i dunno why i was so embarrassed lol
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?
maybe try to talk to jesse more back stage... maybe. or take back whatever that stopped you from talking to me
40) What are your plans for 2008? Ready for this?
looking forward to donato's wedding. more trips to go on. i'm ready for m5's next tour