- I turn into a snow & rainbow ninja when cold.
- I can never live in an area that snows
- keeping your "digits" is by far greater than doing one of those "must do" things
- good friendship remains the same no matter how long it's been since you guys last talked
- technology, esp. ones with gps, is wonderful (how did ppl lived without it before?)
- maps are still useful
- it's not about what you do but more on who you do it with
- absence really does makes the heart grow fonder, even if you guys communicate everyday in some way, shape or form
my ny trip was fun. but I don't think I will be coming back (on my own time) for a while. there will be nothing left for me anymore
... and on to vegas...