here is my 2008 new years survey! bwahahahah! (i should be working bc i got shits to do... but eh. whatever!)
and did i mention i'm in total need for a new layout?!?! crap man!! hop on it already, e! i think i might just be lazy, do some hook ups and get me some child labor... except it's not child labor anymore bc my sister is legal now! wow. i'm getting old.
here's a new new year survey! the other one i had was kinda boring. so here's this one~!
taken from my sister, stealsmateria!
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
meeting new ppl at the gym. "attention planet granite climbers... if you are looking for a belaying partner, please come to the front desk.." lol i was also proactive this year. very very proactive.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i kept most of my new years resolutions and totally made more for this year!! yay me! haha
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
not really close to me but i did attend the funeral
5. What countries did you visit?
i went to hk, china and canada
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
i would like to lead climb and climb outdoors lol yeah, that's it for now LOL
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
i have too many. too many good memories this year.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
climbing that 5.9 blue clean LOL and that 10b clean! yes i'm a dork! leave me alone!
9. What was your biggest failure?
hmmmm this is prob what they call a memory block. LOL bc nothing sticks out right now
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
no. thank god
11. What was the best thing you bought?
my ring. love it!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
city steve. he's quite the gentleman
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
i wasnt surprised about my parents supporting prop 8 but it's still kinda sad lol
14. Where did most of your money go?
food and traveling. yeah.
15. What are you really, really, really excited about?
in 2008? the m5 concerts/TP! going to yoga LOLOL
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
maybe... "i'm yours" by jason mraz
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
happier, for sure :D
b) Bigger or smaller?
smaller, i hope. i'm trying to get in shape! haha
c) richer or poorer?
poorer... ugh... lol
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
spend time with my family
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
spend money lol!
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
i went to dim sum with my extended family and then went over to albert's for some pot luck fun. god i was so stuffed!
21. What was your favorite month of 2008?
lots were fun but if i HAD to pick, then nov :P
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
PUSHING DAISIES! so so sad they are cancelling it. *cries*
24. How did you see in the New Year?
i just spent it with my family and their friends in LA
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
hate is a strong word. i dont hate anyone.... new hah! lol
26. What was the best book you read?
reading? me? ... yeah.. oh ok. yes i did read this year.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
rachael yamagata is quite amazing! i love her. and i just got into lenka. she's my new girl crush
28. What did you want and get?
ok this will sound cheesy, but to be with someone :X
29. What did you want and not get?
that costco vanilla "cheese"cake. what?! i'm still craving it... can never have enough! LOL
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
i liked bolt a lot :D
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i turned 26 this year. i went to a melissa etheridge concert. and even tho she sang a song for someone else with the same bday as me, i still enjoyed that song a lot lol
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
more m5 concerts :P more time with the guys
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
it hasnt changed much since last year or the year before that! casual...?
34. What kept you sane?
i have my own personal
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
jesse carmichael. lee pace lol oh wait, that's two :X ok fine! if i have to pick, jesse!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
prop 8 passing. not cool
37. Who did you miss?
i miss m5
38. Who was the best new person you met?
well, first of all, duh, j! also, i think all the south bayers i met are pretty awesome. and sarah and mickey from PG!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
when you're in control of your emotions, you're in control of the situation
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
i like hanging with you
and talking with you
chilling with you
and joking with you
i love everything we do
i love everything we do
- "i love lovin' u" by perfect project
and the "you" in this song isnt just for a lover but for all my friends!
i think 2009 will be a good year for me. so far, when i date my things, i havent mis-date the year to 2008! i've transitioned very well lol!