Three names I go by:
2. fung yee
3. gah jie
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. cashier + misc things in kitchen at cafe for all seasons
2. cashier/sales at sony style
3. "content coordinator" aka i do a little bit of everything at fan asylum
Three Places I have lived
1. san francisco, ca
2. hong kong
3. taipei, taiwan
Three Favorite drinks
1. chai tea
2. shirley temple
3. soy milk
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. pushing daisies (sorta?! it's being canceled! NOO!)
2. how i met your mother
Three places I have been
1. Canada (vancouver, toronto)
2. USA (CA, NV, AZ, UT, IL, FL, NY, MA, VA, HI) i think that's it... might've missed one or two...
3. China (shanghai, fuzhou, guangzhou, and random places here and there)
People that e- mail me regularly
Three of my favorite foods
1. japanese food (HAHA I KNOW! i'm cheating!)
2. korean food
3. vietnamese food
Three friends I think will respond
Three Things I am looking forward to
1. friday - i'm going on a double date with qt and her new beau!! how exciting!
2. sat - dim sum and climbing with the south bayers! PLUS! my new favorite friend, sarah will be at PG! YAY!
3. jesse in sf!
Three fantasies I'd like to come true
1. somehow, any way that doesnt involved death, i end up with a lot of money lol
2. m5 or just jesse carmichael asks me to hang out. i'm sure j will understand LOL!
3. meeting edward norton, archie kao, lee pace. WHEE!!