1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before? Amazing Roadtrips, snowboarding... uhm... getting a license. buying airplane tickets with my own money! yay me! oh i know, going clubbing first time in sf lol
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? dude, i dont even remember my resolutions LOL i gotta look it up... dont even remember where i put it... so i guess i didnt keep them? LOL oh wait, i found them. i kept one or two. and i dont think i'll be making one... maybe later? lol
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? nope
5. What countries did you visit? none, i stayed in the country. *sad*
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? Money. <- hah me too. maybe a car.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Every Maroon5 show.. and apperance.. Everytime I saw them, just because it was so fun and so exciting. <-- ditto.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? seeing m5 so many fricking times and not getting enough!!! having them recognize me.
9. What was your biggest failure? failing the stupid sex class
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? not that much
11. What was the best thing you bought? well i didnt really buy it also... but my computer. airplane tickets whoo hoo first time!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? funny ppl =)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? these immature ppl. too bad, so sad. if you think of yourself, yes it's you!!! lol
14. Where did most of your money go? Concert tickets (M5, ahem) <-- ditto
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? TRAVELING!! MAROON5!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2003? no fricking clue
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier ;)
ii. thinner or fatter? ppl been telling me i've gain weight... but it's a good thing they said =)
iii. richer or poorer? well i've been making more money, but also been spending a lot... so whatever lol
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? more traveling bwhahaha
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? work LoL
20. How will you be spending Christmas? i already spent it. it was good, with eric's family
22. Did you fall in love in 2003? a little bit of non realistic celebrity crushes... liked someone a lot... a lot... but not love... nope nope
23. How many one-night stands? 6. <-- haha heather, you're great. i only got one =X bwhahahah
24. What was your favorite TV program? sex in the city.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? hate is such a strong word. there is one person that i hated back then and dont hate much anymore ;)
26. What was the best book you read? i didnt finish any books i read this year
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Gavin DeGraw <-- yay
28. What did you want and get? a digital camera, a boyfriend that treats me good, a new cell phone, a new computer (thanks), a few good group pics: maroon5, gavin with moslz, uhm... stuff lol
29. What did you want and not get? to go to the sharon osbourne show, goddamnit. the m&g for vegas. goddamn...
30. What was your favorite film of this year? oh man... uhm... bad boys 2 was good. pirates of the caribeans was good. argh, this is hard lol
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? damn that was so long ago. i am 21 yay me lol we went to eat at outback steakhouse and went to kareoke
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? i dunno, this year was good. i guess going to the meet and greet for vegas that we were promised... but never got
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? forever 21 is cool LOL i guess
34. What kept you sane? sleep is good lol
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? do i even have to answer this lol
36. What political issue stirred you the most? bu_ _ sh_ _ lol i guess
37. Who did you miss? i miss a lot of ppl.
38. Who was the best new person you met? everyoen that i have met this year has been extra cool. really.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003: soemtimes, you just cant force things
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: i'll get bck to you on that lol